Sunday, July 31, 2011

Secondary - Albany Medical College

Things have been a bit quiet on the blog here recently, but that's not because I've forgotten to write, it's just because I haven't accomplished anything lately. Good news?

However, I just completed my secondary application for Albany Medical College, which unsurprisingly took far longer than I expected. But that's okay. The hardest question?

"Describe yourself: (1000 character maximum)"

My answer:

Hello, mystery-admissions-committee member, my name is Alex Bonte and I have found that "Describe yourself" is a deceptively simple prompt. Nevertheless:
I am an independent and open-minded individual who makes a supreme effort to provide an equal amount of respect to every person I meet. That personal principle stems from the fact that I genuinely care about those around me. These traits, along with a healthy amount of personal confidence, have helped me become an excellent leader. 
I love to be challenged. I have done best in my most difficult classes, and enjoy exercising the skills necessary to solve complex problems. Incorporating and making links to many bits of information is something my brain tends to be good at, and is something I find quite exhilarating. I am a man of integrity that possesses a sharp mind and a big heart. I also like to think sometimes that I can be a fairly funny guy, at least on a good day. 


Characters: 933
Deadline: December 15, 2011

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, kush for sale in USA

    ReplyDelete